Sunday, May 23, 2010

Chicago's Green Fest



free faux mustache i got from upton's naturals!

i really like chicago

This weekend was Chicago's annual Green Festival and Evan and I decided to check it out yesterday. It was located at Navy Pier in this gigantic event hall jam packed with vegan food, recycled apparel, and a cause for everything and it's mother. Some veg Chicago restaurants, such as the Chicago Diner and Soul Veg, were selling some wonderful looking food, but I suppressed the desire to buy anything in order to save some money. Plus, there was enough free samples of chocolate, juices, snacks, and granola bars to fulfill my appetite. My favorite booth was the cliff bar table, which provided a bunch of really yummy samples, and the t-mobile station, which gave me a postcard advertisement that would sprout into wildflowers if I planted it :)

0 comments: