Friday, February 4, 2011

The Mixing Bowl Bakery


I'm in business! I just delivered the Mixing Bowl Bakery's first order today and boy was it a doozy. Lucky for me, I did my first order in the middle of a huge snow storm. While I full heartedly appreciate thunder snow, this storm definitely made things a bit more difficult. For Christ's sake, this city has been acting like it's recovering from the apocalypse...which it basically is.

Anyways, enough chit chat about thunder snow, let's talk cupcakes. I'm makin' 'em and you should be buyin' 'em. Tell your friends in the Chicagoland area and shoot me an email! Here are a few pictures of what will be sold tomorrow at the Chicago Vegan Meetup happening at Veggie Bite on Milwaukee!

Strawberry Patch Cake - strawberry cake with cream cheeze frosting

Carrot Cake - carrot cake with maple cream cheeze frosting

Key Lime Pie with Toasted Coconut

Reeses Cupcakes - chocolate cupcake with sunflower seed butter filling & buttercream (all nut free!)

English Breakfast Cupcakes - english breakfast tea with hints of citrus and fluffy icing

0 comments: