Sunday, January 9, 2011

Uke

Aloha! I just bought a ukulele so I can say things like that!


DON'T JUDGE ME.

Groupon wouldn't let me buy ukulele lessons to Old Town School of Folk Music, so I'm going to teach myself! I bought my beautiful ukulele at Andy's Music on Belmont for real cheap! This place is so freakin' awesome! It looks like a tiny store from the outside, but once you enter, you'll discover that it's a labyrinth filled with instruments from all over the world. It's almost like you're going through your grandma's attic...if your grandma is a hoarder...and also if she is some crazy international music guru...i want that grandma.

Here is a video of me doing scales. I know it's not that impressive, but i bought this baby 2 days ago! My goal is to learn this song by the end of the month. It's only 4 chords repeated! I can do it! And my ultimate goal is this.

0 comments: